Delicious, fragrant and filling - this granola bowl has all the goods to kick-start your day.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
2 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup raw cashews
1/4 cup raw almonds
1/4 cup raw walnuts, roughly chopped
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 cup honey
1 Tbs light extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup dried blueberries or raisins
2 small bananas, peeled and sliced
4 large strawberries, halved
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 medium kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
1 cup natural yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius conventional, or 130 degrees Celsius fan-forced.
- Mix the oats, cashews, almonds, walnuts, cinnamon and ginger in a large bowl.
- Add the honey and olive oil, and stir until well combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the granola mixture onto the tray in an even layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove the granola from the oven and leave to cool completely. Mix in the dried blueberries.
- Divide the granola between 4 bowls and add toppings to serve.
|Nutrition Information (Per serve)|
|Total Fat (g)||26|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||4.4|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||78|
|- Sugars (g)||45|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||10.1|